If you have decided to go with MakePlayingCards to print your cards, use one of the following direct links. Please note that we uploaded all the images for your convenience, but we are not involved in any transactions between you and MakePlayingCards and don’t earn any money.
You can find a detailed printing manual here: Printing guide for MakePlayingCards. Below is a short summary:
- Please carefully follow the steps below and don’t change anything in the decks themselves.
- There is still a bug on MakePlayingCards website that makes it impossible to order two decks within the same browser session. If you want to order several decks you need either to restart the browser after adding each new deck or to open a private window, add a deck, close the private window, open a new private window, add a new deck, etc. You can’t add two decks in parallel, even in different private windows.
- You must sign in to your https://www.makeplayingcards.com account.
- Open one of the links below. You should see a screen with the front images for the deck.
- Don’t change anything on the screen and click Next Step.
- Don’t change anything, just click Next Step on each screen until you reach Preview & Add to Cart.
- Review the front and back sides of all cards in the preview area, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, select the checkbox and click Add to Cart.
- If after a successful order you receive an email from MakePlayingCards that they can’t print your order because of copyright issues, try to answer them with the following:
Thanks for your message.
All cards below are NOT copyrighted images. It’s a fan-made extension to The Lord of the Rings Living Card Game (LCG) and it fully complies with “Guidelines For Community Use” released by Fantasy Flight Games/Asmodee North America (see https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/fa/b1/fab15a15-94a6-404c-ab86-6a3b0e77a7a0/ip_policy_031419_final_v21.pdf ). In short, Fantasy Flight Games encourages people to create fan-made content, as long as it’s not for sale and either made for personal use or freely shared with the community.
I’m going to print the cards for personal use only and not for resale.
If your order is still rejected, cancel it and try to place it again (hopefully, it will reach a different MakePlayingCards employee).
The Glittering Caves
Mustering of the Rohirrim
Additional information and other printing options may be found in Printing Guides and Downloads.